terça-feira, 11 de maio de 2010

Kerouac

my beloved who wills not to love me:
my life which cannot love me:
i seduce both.

she with my round kisses...
(in the smile of my beloved the approbation of the cosmos)
life is my art...
(shield before death)
thus without sanction i live.
(what unhappy theodicy!)

one knows not-
one desires-
which is the sum.

a translation from the french of jean-louis incogniteau*
allen ginsberg
*(kerouac translated by ginsberg)

minha amada que não quer me amar:
minha vida que não me ama:
Seduzo as duas.

ela com meus beijos redondos...
(no sorriso de minha amada a aprovação do cosmos)
a vida é minha arte...
(proteção face a morte)
assim sem sanção eu vivo.
(que infeliz teodiceia!)

que não sabe-
que deseja-
o que é o soma.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Provérbios gregos